I got an email this morning saying that Dr. Etheridge at the University of Oklahoma accepted me into his studio! I'm quite excited, as it would be great to study with him, but now to see about money. As per my father's recommendation, and as per common sense, it would be best to pay as little for graduate school as possible. Oi. Still much to be traversed in the decision-making process, and I also still have several schools to hear from officially. The only school I know anything about financially is BU, and I'm not going to go there. The list now stands:
Ohio University - accepted
University of Oklahoma - unofficially accepted
Baylor - unofficially accepted
Georgia - unofficially accepted by the prof, pending GRE
Duquesne - still waiting
BU -accepted, not going
FSU - rejected
Of course, I need to hear about how financially feasible any of the top five might be before any steps can be made toward a decision. It does look like, however, that I will not be in the northeast for graduate school. Though I love Boston, I think I'm okay with that.
No comments:
Post a Comment