Thursday, February 28, 2008

The end of an era and the start of a new one

So one of my friends is admonishing anyone who reads her Xanga to switch to blogspot, as she did. I am heeding her advice. I became acquainted with blogspot last semester due to a blog that we had for my senior-seminar-ish music class. Our professor, Dr. Monroe, is one of those teachers who loves to use technology in his classes, and I think we all had fun with that class blog. And aye, indeed, Kandyce, blogspot is a better format than Xanga.

We'll see if I have any luck posting to this one more frequently than I did my Xanga.

For those unacquainted with me, I am about to graduate from Gordon College with a Bachelor of Arts in music, with a minor in French. I am a clarinet player, and I am currently waiting to hear back from the graduate schools to which I have already applied to and auditioned at, and I have yet to audition at two more.

I most recently lost my clarinets (well one that was mine, and one that is the college's), and on Saturday I am going to replace my Bb clarinet. We'll see how that goes. It is quite unfortunate when you have to take out a loan equal to half the cost of the loans of your entire undergraduate education just to replace your instruments. But no dwelling on this... life goes on.

1 comment:

kkp said...

whelp, glad you made the switch.

and please don't ever doubt my awesomeness again.

kidding. ;)